Franko Trading, as it is popularly known in Ghana, can be said to be the biggest indigenous dealer of electronics in Ghana. That is my opinion!
Anyways, this article is not about whether it is No. 1 or not; my focus is to outline some interesting facts and achievements of this truly Ghanaian brand that has conquered all odds to be one of the trusted electronic dealers in the country.
As you read on, kindly make sure to give us feedback on this article, and just in case we missed anything, do well to share with us.
About Franko Trading
Franko Trading Enterprise is one of the most successful electronics retailers in Ghana. The company has been in business since 2004 and can be found in almost all regions and parts of the country, including rural and urban centres of trade. They have an online platform and 33 branches across the country and are thus a major player in the electronics retail market. Since its inception in 2004, the company has been among the first to offer modern technological goods to Ghana, with earlier branches in Kumasi and Accra. The Head Office is currently located in Adabraka, Accra, across from the Roxy Cinema.
Franko Trading has been in business for eighteen years. During this time, the company has experienced rapid growth and is now on an upward trajectory. This is due to its solid business model, which focuses on the needs of customers.
Who owns Franko Trading Enterprise?
Mr. Frank Osei Kwame per reports online is the CEO of Franko Trading Enterprise. In our part of the world, most CEOs of indigenous companies are usually the owners.
What makes Franko Trading successful?
The company’s large sales volumes, high market share, and brand awareness have allowed it to build a loyal customer base. It has also been able to offer its customers competitive prices, good locations, and convenient opening hours. Furthermore, the company offers reliable delivery services as well as after-sales services for its products.
What can you buy from Franko Trading?
Being one of the country’s largest electronic dealers, one can expect the following line of products: Click on each product to view prices.
The best phone for you depends on a number of factors, and Franko got you totally covered. From premium phones, mid-range phones, budget phones, and feature phones, expect to get awesome deals.
- Computer Mouse
- Data USB Cables
- External Hard Drives
- Mobile WiFi
- Power Banks
- SD Cards
- Smart Watches
Franko Trading Online: Buy your favourite franko phone or electronic device online
The adaptation of Fintech in Ghana largely with the introduction of Mobile Money has many many companies including Franko Trading Enterprise embraced e-commerce. Don’t allow location or your busy schedule to prevent you from getting a deal from the company. You can conveniently shop it online via frankotrading.com. They are equally active on Facebook: Franko Trading.
Aside from buying from their website, the company has introduced a mobile app to further make the digital shopping experience fun. In order to encourage online shopping, discounts are offered to customers who shop online.
Franko Trading Mobile App download links
How to download franko trading app
Android users can download the app by clicking here.
iPhone users can download the app by clicking here.
Franko Phones Price List
Find a complete list of brands and the prices below:
|Huawei Nova 5T||GHS 1888|
|Huawei P30 Lite||GHS 1350|
|Huawei Y7 Prime 2019||GHS 830|
|Huawei Y9 Prime 2019||GHS 1250|
|Huawei Y9s (128GB/6GB)||GHS 1400|
|Infinix Hot 8 (32/2)||GHS 605|
|Infinix Hot 8 (32/3)||GHS 655|
|Infinix Hot 8 Lite (32/2)||GHS 535|
|Infinix S5 (128/6)||GHS 1035|
|Infinix S5 LITE (32/3)||GHS 725|
|Infinix S5 Lite (64/4)||GHS 885|
|Infinix Smart 4 (16GB/1GB)||GHS 485|
|itel 2160||GHS 40|
|Itel 5081||GHS 65|
|itel 5606||GHS 50|
|itel A14||GHS 185|
|itel A56||GHS 340|
|itel S15 (32/2GB)||GHS 430|
|Itel S15 Pro||GHS 515|
|Nokia 7.2||GHS 1600|
|Nokia C1||GHS 290|
|Samsung A01||GHS 595|
|Samsung A2 Core (16GB)||GHS 435|
|Samsung A20S||GHS 959|
|Samsung A51||GHS 1789|
|Samsung A71||GHS 2499|
|Samsung E1205||GHS 100|
|Samsung E1207||GHS 105|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus||GHS 5850|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus||GHS 4980|
|Samsung Galaxy S10e||GHS 3800|
|Samsung Note10Lite||GHS 3099|
|Samsung S20 Ultra||GHS 6999|
|Samsung S20+||GHS 5499|
|Samsung Tab A (2019) 10.1″||GHS 1500|
|Samsung Tab A8 (8.0″)||GHS 820|
|Tecno Camon 11 (64/4)||GHS 800|
|Tecno Camon 12 (64/4)||GHS 830|
|Tecno Camon 12 Air (32/3)||GHS 730|
|Tecno Camon 12 Pro (64/6)||GHS 1030|
|TECNO Camon 15||GHS 965|
|Tecno Phantom 9||GHS 1360|
|Tecno Pop 3||GHS 365|
|Tecno Spark 4 (32/2)||GHS 605|
Franko Phones Contacts
The primary contact to reach Frank Phones or Franko Trading is 0246422338 and 0546133188. However, it will be best to check out our Franko Trading branch location for specific contacts to shops closer to you.
Franko Trading branch locations
Location is very important for any business, but for electronics, it’s vital to be able to attract customers. It must be in a good location and be easy to find. It is important to have an appropriate profile as well, as this allows the store to attract the target market. All the above requirements are satisfied at Franko trading locations.
Franko trading stores are usually located in the city centre and close to several other electronics retailers. They have 33 branches, most of which are in city centres and a few in suburbs. The stores are usually in areas with lots of foot traffic. To keep up with customer needs, the company now operates an online store with product listings across all the categories as found in their physical stores.
To locate the closest Franko trading branch, kindly go through our list of locations categorized by the region they are situated – Don’t forget to tell them you came from JBKlutse.
Greater Accra Region – Accra
- Adabraka Shop – Opposite Roxy Bus Stop, Adabraka, Accra. Telephone: 0302225651.
- Nkrumah Circle Shop 1 – Near Odo Rice Building, Circle, Accra. Telephone: 0207631070.
- Nkrumah Circle Shop 2 – Opposite Odo Rice, Circle, Accra. Telephone: 0261506861.
- Osu Oxford Street Shop – Near Vodafone Cyber Cafe. Telephone: 0246663560.
- Tema Shop – Community 1 Stadium road opposite waterworks, Tema. Telephone: 0246627204.
- Madina Shop – Madina Old Road near Barclays and Hfc Building. Telephone: 0241184688.
- Haatso Shop – Haatso Station Near Beige Capital. Telephone: 0243628837.
- Accra Shop – Opposite Despite Building, Accra. Telephone: 0561925889.
- LAPAZ SHOP – NII BOI JUNCTION OPPOSITE PRUDENTIAL BANK. TELEPHONE: 0561944202.
Volta Region – Ho
- Ho Shop – Opposite Amegashi (God is great building.), Ho, Volta Region. Telephone:0266363323.
- Hohoe Shop – Volta Region. Telephone: 0558106241.
Eastern Region – Koforidua
- Koforidua Shop – All Nations University, Towers Price Boateng Roundabout, Koforidua, Eastern Region. Telephone: 0268313323 – Get Direction.
Ashanti Region – Kumasi
- Kumasi Shop 1 – Near Ajaba Jewelry Shop, Adum, Kumasi. Telephone: 0245316969.
- Kumasi Shop 2 – Aseda House opposite challenge bookshop, Adum, Kumasi. Telephone: 0245232091.
- Kumasi Shop 3 – Adum, Kumasi. Telephone: 0501525698.Obuasi Shop – Central Mosque Opposite Adansi Rural Bank. Telephone: 0322544228.
- Kumasi Shop 4 – Near Absa Formally Barclays Bank. Telephone: 0206310483.
- Kumasi Shop 5 – Adum Near Kuffour Clinic, Adum, Kumasi. Telephone: 0322038894.
- Kumasi Shop 6 – Adjacent Melcom Adum, Kumasi. Telephone: 0261586124.
Central Region – Cape Coast
- Cape Coast Shop – Old Guinness Depot, Cape Coast, Central Region. Telephone: 0264212339.
- Kasoa Shop – Opposite Polyclinic, Kasoa, Accra. Telephone: 0264084686.
- Swedru Shop – Opposite Melcom, Central Region. Telephone: 0557872937.
Western Region – Sekondi
- Takoradi Shop – Near Super Star Hotel, Takoradi, Western Region. Telephone: 0249902589.
Northern Region – Tamale
- Tamale Shop – Old Salaga Station market, Northern Region. Telephone: 0265462241.
Oti Region – Dambai
Bono East Region – Techiman
- Techiman Shop – Taxi rank near Hfc Bank, Techiman, Brong Ahafo. Telephone: 0275577500.
Ahafo Region – Goaso
Bono Region – Sunyani
- Sunyani Shop – Opposite Cocoa Shop, Sunyani Brong Ahafo. Telephone: 0202765836.
- Berekum Shop – Berekum Roundabout Opposite SG-SSB Bank. Telephone: 0209835344.
North East Region – Nalerigu
Savannah Region – Damango
Western North Region- Sefwi Wiawso
- Takoradi Shop – Cape Coast Station Near Super Star Hotel, Sekondi. Telephone: 0312032932.
- Tarkwa Shop – Near Shell Filling Station, Tarkwa, Western Region. Telephone: 0267207875.
Upper East Region – Bolgatanga
- Bolga. Telephone: 0501538603.
Upper West Region – Wa
- Wa Shop – Zongo Opposite Mama’s Kitchen, Upper West Region. Telephone: 039204472.
Opening hours at Franko Trading Shops
Franko Trading has flexible working hours that run from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM from Mondays to Saturdays and remain closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Monday 08:00 AM- 07:00 PM
- Tuesday 08:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 08:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Thursday 08:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Friday 08:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Saturday 08:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Sunday Closed
How to pay for products at Franko trading?
Franko Trading accepts Cash, Mobile Money, and POS card payment at all their shops.
Their main competitors are local retailers of consumer electronics and other established shopping centres.
A quick social media survey will reveal that customers are satisfied with the service they receive at Franko Trading. When asked about the company’s customer service and shopping experience, an overwhelming majority of netizens responded positively. Aside from good customer service, customers take delight in the fact that store locations are easy to find and close to their homes or workplaces.
The majority of regular shoppers rated the prices as good value for money and said their experience had been pleasant. Almost all would recommend Franko Trading to friends and family members who wanted advice on electronics shopping online or from a local shop like theirs-so if you’re looking for where you should buy electronics both in a physical store or online, then take note!
The company has begun to provide its own branded products, beginning with the Franko Television in a variety of sizes. Due to its improved display quality, durability, and affordability, the Franko TV has enjoyed significant success and popularity in the Ghanaian market since its inception.
Franko Trading seems to be doing many things right, but it must stay ahead of its competitors if it wants to maintain its position as a market leader.
Here are some ideas:
Offer more services
Franko Trading already offers a great number of products in-store and on their online platform, but what about other types of products? If Franko can offer an even wider range of electronics, it will give customers more options and make them less likely to buy their products elsewhere. The company could also offer repair services for products that don’t work properly (e.g., faulty screens). This would help build trust and attract customers who may have bought the product elsewhere.
Improve customer service
Franko Trading has great customer service. But I think there’s still room for improvement here: what if they offered free delivery on all orders over a fixed amount? That way, people won’t have anything stopping them from buying everything under the sun! And maybe even throw in some freebies every once in a while, so people feel like their money was well spent. It’s all about making sure everyone walks away happy from every interaction they have with the company.
Are you enjoying your time on JBKlutse?
Articles like these are sponsored free for everyone through the support of generous readers just like you. Thanks to their partnership in our mission, we reach more than 50,000 unique users monthly!
Please help us continue to bring the tech narrative to people everywhere through relevant and simple tech news, reviews, buying guides, and more.
Support JBKkutse with a gift today!