At JBKlutse, we write articles, review products and services, and sometimes post articles from other bloggers or from sponsors. These sponsored blog posts are paid publications, and we accept them if they fulfil our post guidelines.
Read our guidelines mentioned ahead that must be fulfilled by your blog post to make them eligible for a sponsored post on JBKlutse:
- If you want us to publish a post on JBKlutse and want a link back to your website, this is termed advertising, and thus, it needs sponsorship.
- All sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts in accordance with FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning, “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- We will accept sponsored posts only when we are informed in advance.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case. Currently, we get more than 200 thousand page views per month, and we have a strong readership based on organic traffic, direct visitors, social media and email subscribers.
- We allow a maximum of 3 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be of a minimum of 600 words, and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture, which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. The same applies to the videos.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of JBKlutse. We reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Please don’t ask for custom links on keywords and custom anchor texts. It’s strictly against our guidelines.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third party. It’s strictly against our policy.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further action if your product/service violates copyright or patent.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor, and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent JBKlutse.
So, if you want to get your sponsored posts published on JBKlutse, contact us via email: [email protected]
Note: Any guest post requests will not be entertained.