About JBKlutse.com, a JBKlutse Ventures website
1.0 About JBKlutse
JBKlutse is an African Tech Media Venture. A go-to platform for Tech, Social Culture, and Business content. Dedicated to curating awesome everyday relevant up-to-date stories that matter to its dedicated audience Ghana and beyond (everywhere).
Started in May 2015, JBKlutse has grown from being a personal Tech blog to one of Ghana’s favourite Tech and lifestyle news portals dedicated to up-to-date authentic content.
As a media venture, JBKlutse also develops and manages social media campaigns for brands and individuals. We are very competent and ready to meet your media needs.
1.1 Our Mission
Our Mission is to create and publish interesting content for everyone everywhere.
1.2 Our Vision
Our vision is to be listed among the leading online publishing portals by 2020
All employees and contributors are expected to be professional at all times and in the best interest of JBklutse.com.
2.1 Our Values
Irrespective of writing style or content, values of JBKlutse Ventures are expected to be reflected.
These Core values are:
JBKlutse.com will not promote or create articles that support:
- Human trafficking
- Social vices, Inappropriate behaviours or values in disagreement to JBKlutse.com‘s values.
2.2 Articles, Stories and other literary work
2.2.1 Articles, Stories and other literary work must be checked by the following criteria below before posting online:
- Story, article accuracy
- Correct word usage
- sentence constructions
- Reading Ease and understanding
- acknowledgement of content source
- Values reflected
- Inclusion of contributor’s name to article
- Article is optimized with keywords for search engines
All posts, blogs, other writings, done under the name or commissioned by JBklutse.com remains the property of JBKlutse.com
Commissioned pieces for JBklutse.com may not be reposted without permission and acknowledgement of the source as JBKlutse.com
2.3 Conflict of interest
2.3.1 JBKlutse defines Conflict of Interest as a situation that undermines contributor’s impartiality and/or ability to carry out responsibility to JBKlutse.com because of a clash between person’s self-interest and JBKlutse.com‘s Interest.
2.3.2 Employees and contributors should avoid conflict of interest situations
2.3.3 In a situation that seems to be a potential conflict of interest, decision should be made in the best interest of JBKlutse.
2.3.4 In the event where the person involved is not sure, person should contact John-Bunya Klutse ( Website Manager)
2.3.5 This applies to all employees and contributors:
- Who maintain a profile page for JBklutse.com on any social or business networking site (including, but not limited to Linked in, facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp or any other social media networking platform
- Making comments on such networking sites for and on behalf of JBklutse.com
- Writing or contributing to a blog and/ or commenting on other people’s or business’ posts for or on behalf of JBklutse.com ;and/or
- Posting comments for and on behalf of JBklutse.com on any public and/or private web-based forums or message boards or other Internet Sites
2.3.6 All contributors must not communicate any confidential Information relating to JBKlutse or its clients, business partners or suppliers,
2.3.7 Material that violates the privacy or publicity rights of another party and/ or
2.3.8 Information(regardless of whether it is confidential or public knowledge) about clients, business partners or suppliers of JBKlutse.com without their prior authorization or approval to do so; on any social or business networking sites, web-based forum or message boards or other internet sites
2.4 Private/ Personal Use Of Social Media
2.4.1 JBklutse acknowledges that its employees and contributors have the right to contribute content to public communications on websites, blogs and business or social networking sites not operated by JBKlutse.com. However, inappropriate behaviour on such sites has the potential to cause damage to JBKlutse.com as well as its employees, clients, business partners and/or suppliers.
2.4.2 For this reason, all employees and contributors of JBKlutse.com agree not to publish any material in any form which identifies themselves as being associated with JBKlutse.com or its clients, business partners or suppliers.
2.4.3 All employees and contributors of JBKlutse.com must also refrain from posting, sending, forwarding, or using, in any way, any inappropriate material including but not limited to material which:
- Is intended to (or could possibly) cause insult, offence, intimidation or humiliation to JBklutse.com or its clients, business partners, or suppliers
- Is defamatory or could adversely affect the image, reputation, viability or profitability of com or its clients, business partners or suppliers
- And/or contains any form of confidential information relating to JBKlutse.com, or its clients, business partners or suppliers.
Contributor(s): Persons employed, commissioned to do a piece of work for the JBK Ventures. Work may be writings, photography, videography or any other job that JBKlutse Venture is paying for in cash or kind.
2.5 Sponsored post
2.5.1 At JBKlutse, we write articles, we review products and services, and sometimes we post articles from other bloggers or from sponsors. These sponsored blog posts are paid publications and we accept them if they fulfil our post guidelines.
Read our guidelines mentioned ahead that must be fulfilled by your blog post to make them eligible for a sponsored post on JBKlutse:
- If you want us to publish a post on JBKlutse and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, in accordance with FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- We will accept sponsored posts only when we will be informed in advance.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case. Currently, we get more than 300 thousand page views per month and we have a strong readership based on organic traffic, direct visitors, social media and email subscribers.
- We allow maximum 3 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be of minimum 600 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. Same applies to the videos.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of JBKlutse. And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Please don’t ask for custom links on keywords and custom anchor texts. It’s strictly against our guidelines.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against our policy.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent JBKlutse.
Get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com