If your iPhone is not charging and you have to keep adjusting it in a particular way, use a particular chord or any other form of inconvenience is caused when charging, consider cleaning the port. You can do this with a number of tools but the toothpick is one of the simplest methods.
This may be the most famous strategy around to clean an iPhone charging port, however it should just be utilized with extreme caution. That is on the grounds that the charging port contains sets of pins, and those pins are delicate. In the event that you stick a toothpick (or paperclip or thumbtack) into this port you could harm those pins. When they are harmed there’s no alternative however to have the port replaced.
Be that as it may, on the off chance that you’ve had a go at everything else, here’s the manner by which to utilize a toothpick to clean your iPhone‘s charging port
Like our videos and please subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Hold your phone with one hand and the toothpick in another.
- Put the toothpick into the port carefully.
- Move the toothpick around, imagining that there is a line of debris sitting on top of a set of very delicate pins.
- Gently blow dry breath into the port, and try to blow out the debris.
- Repeat as needed, testing the port in between tries.
- You’ll know you’ve resolved the problem when the phone begins to charge with less issues.
Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.
For those reading our articles from 3rd party platforms continue reading on JBKlutse.com.