Dark underarms can be quite embarrassing. But not to worry, you can get rid of it easily by adhering to the instructions below:
1. Lemon juice and baking soda: Lemon is a natural bleaching agent. It will help brighten up the darkened area.
2. Irish potatoes: This is another decent natural bleach and an anti-irritant that will offer immediate relief from itchiness.
3. Coconut oil and sugar: This is a superb natural moisturizer that is home to Vitamin E which improves dark areas.
4. Milk: Vitamins and fatty acids will help to soften the skin and make it lighter.
5. Cucumbers: They possess natural bleaching properties to work on a discolored skin.