Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
WhatsApp is not just useful for sending messages or calling your friends and loved ones; it can also be used to share your location, which can be very handy when you travel. Here are the instructions to follow:
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Click “Chats,” if you are yet to select it.
- Click on the group or individual that you wish to share your location with.
- Click on the plus sign in the bottom-left corner.
- Click “Location.”
- Choose whether you wish to share your location always or “Only While Using the App.”
- Choose “Send Your Current Location” or “Share Live Location.” If you select your present location, it will only send a pin of where exactly you are right now. Sending your live location will update your location as you go, for a duration that you choose.