The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G has been adjudged the best smartphone for the year 2021. This happened at the Global Mobile Awards held in the Spanish city, Barcelona.
To clinch that award, the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G had to beat off stiff competition from other top-of –the-line devices such as Apple’s iPhone 12 Pro Max, the OnePlus 9 Pro, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, and Xiaomi’s Mi 11 Ultra.
The devices were nominated and shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- Physical design and innovation
- Device performance and form factors
- Genuine new innovation deployed e.g. in form factor, technology, features
- Product usefulness in terms of functionality and features
- Price point and perceived value for money
- Commercial success in global territories
- User experience, quality & reliability
- Environmental and sustainability credentials
- On-going commitment on support e.g. software upgrades
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
Samsung in the last decade has proven to be an innovative brand – forcing the competition to step up their act in order to stay relevant to smartphone users. And this has worked to the advantage of consumers of such tech as users now are spoiled for choice when it comes to getting the smartphone that best serves their needs and interests.
With the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Samsung hit the ball out of the park with a device that not only looks good but also feels great to use; which is why winning this award over all these equally worthy devices is a testament to the effort that went into making the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.
In all, there were seven categories of awards with 24 awards to be handed out in Mobile Tech, Industry X, Device, and Tech4Good. Others are Government Leadership Award, Outstanding Achievement, and 4YFN Impact Awards.
… … …
To add to this article or start a conversation, join our forum to share your opinions with other readers. For stories of this sort and more, do well to log on to www.jbklutse.com or visit us on Facebook.