A growing pharmaceutical company urgently seeks qualified, skilled, dynamic, and hardworking candidates to fill the following positions:
Duty post: Accra West
You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Must be a Sales or Marketing professional with a minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or a related industry.
- Able to work with little supervision and with proven expertise in managing a team.
OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send Application Letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: by 7th January 2022