Vodafone Cash is one of the fastest, secure, and most accessible channels which allow customers to transfer money, make payments and have access to cash at any cashout point.
All you need is a Vodafone Cash account, which you will get once you register for the service.
Earlier, customers were required to visit the Vodafone office with a valid ID to register for the service. But now, Vodafone Ghana has made it more accessible to register for a Vodafone cash account online.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Are you wondering how to register for Vodafone cash account online without going through the stress of travelling down to any of their offices around the country? This article has more.
How To Register For Vodafone Cash Account Online
- Visit: Vodafone.com.gh/personal/vodafone-cash/user-application
- After opening the URL, you’ll be asked to fill the Vodafone Cash Customer Application Form with your credentials
- Fill this form with your First and Last name, Date Of Birth (DOB), Identity card type, gender, residential address, ID type, phone number and e-mail address
- Click Register after filling the form
- Now, wait for the confirmation message and e-mail, then go through the steps by selecting 0 to confirm your Vodafone Cash account
- Type in your secret PIN and confirm this
The Vodafone Cash registration process lasts less than 10 minutes, and registration is free.
Another good news is that Vodafone Cash has waived transaction charges across networks, so payments made on the platform come at no extra cost to the subscriber. Prior to this, sending and receiving money on the service, came at a cost to both senders and receivers.