Haryana staff selection commission exam which is also known as HSSC exam is for applicants looking for SI and constable jobs. HSSC has offered 6400 vacancies for applicants looking for SI and Constable jobs. Among the 6400 vacancies, 6000 jobs are for constable post and 400 jobs are for SI post. 5000 jobs are for male and 1000 jobs are for females. In order to be eligible to apply for this exam, the applicant must pass 12th grade from a recognised university or board. They must also have an elected subject as Hindi or Sanskrit as one of their subjects in 10th grade.
A few things that an applicant can do in order to maximise their scores and performance in HSSC are:
- Paper Pattern – Any candidate who is interested and is looking for writing the HSSC exam must be aware of the paper pattern. Paper pattern of the exam is divided into two sections. the first section consists of English, Mathematics, Reasoning and Science which is about 80% of the whole paper. Rest of the 20% of the paper consists of general knowledge questions based on current affairs. being familiar with the paper pattern also helps candidate managers time in a more efficient way.
- Study Schedule – Candidates who are interested in appearing for HSSC exam must put down a strict study schedule that they follow. Applicants must divide all the chapters into small parts and set daily goals to accomplish finishing the small parts.
- Question Papers – The applicant must revise his subjects and then attempt to solve question papers from the previous years. It not only helps the applicant in understanding how the papers pattern is but also helps them in planning how their time needs to be managed.
- Revise and Recollect – Interested applicants must revise the subjects as many times as thick and in order to be in arrow with the chapters and topics. They must also spend some time revising the basics that they have learnt previously and be thorough with the concepts from the past.
- Exercise -The applicants must also remember that a phase of the exam consists of a physical examination. Doing some daily exercises and to stay in shape is required. Exercises also help release dopamine which is one of the hormones that regulate happiness. This helps a person stay in a good shape and in a good state of mind. If you do not have the time or resources to go to a gym then it is suggested that you have morning jogs.
- Time Management – Time management is extremely crucial for an applicant in order to crack this exam. You must analyse the tasks that you have on your hand and divide your time accordingly. A very efficient way of doing this is to prioritise the tasks that have more importance before doing anything else. Think of how significant a task or topic is and allot more time to finish it or start with it before jumping to other topics.
Author: Sai Raja M
Sai Raja M is a college student who aspires to be an entrepreneur. His primary goal is to help other students choose a more meaningful and relevant career in their life.