Several people love traveling and viewing new places, but not everyone. Some people see flying as an inconvenient experience and terrifying, but we can help. See How to get over your fear of flying:
1. Know what to expect: For fearful travelers, knowing the basics of how airplanes work can help to reduce your anxiety.
2. Get familiar with your plane: Knowing more about your plane will make things less scary.
3. Go for an aisle seat: If you go for an aisle seat, especially if you are prone to claustrophobia, you will feel more relaxed.
4. Track your media intake: Stay away from disaster films, news coverage of plane crashes.
5. Think positive: Positivity is key.