Because of the latest beauty trends, several girls on natural hair are have started changing their hair color. It does not matter if you wish to go platinum blonde or use other fun colors, there are instructions to follow. See How to dye your natural hair without bleach in your house:
How to apply:
- Apply the extra virgin olive oil all over your dry hair and allow it to sit for about twenty minutes.
- In a plastic bowl, mix cinnamon, honey, and cayenne with a plastic spoon or applicator brush (make sure not to use a metal one). The amount is your decision.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and spread evenly. You will witness the lightening process asap.
- After the preferred lightening is seen, rinse your hair with water. Make sure you use a color-preserving conditioner.
- After bathing, add coconut oil to your hair and the next day you will notice a big difference.