Health benefits soursop:
Mostly found in Mexico, the Caribbean, parts of South America, Africa, and Southeast Asia, this fruit should not be underestimated when it comes to the benefits it offers your body. It even has a reputation for functioning as a pain reliever.
1. It relieves respiratory distress: Patients battling respiratory issues like cough, cold and so on can look to soursop’s anti-inflammatory properties for relief. It helps in clearing out your airways, relieving congestion and soothing irritation. It also gets rid of phlegm and mucus, where lots of pathogens can live.
2. It treats insomnia: If you are battling insomnia or restless sleep, soursop tea can be the remedy you need. It can serve as a stress-relieving agent and it comes with specific anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that help those suffering from excessive stress and anxiety.
3. It prevents cancer: Studies have revealed that soursop is an alternative cancer treatment. The acetogenins, quinolones and alkaloids properties it comes with have been linked to cancer prevention and the decrease in the size of tumors. Anyone suffering from breast, pancreatic, prostate, and lung cancer can look to this fruit for help.
4. It boosts immunity: Including soursop fruit in your diet via refreshing beverages or desserts helps to improve your overall health. It comes with vitamin C and it aids the production of white blood cells. It also neutralizes free radicals to safeguard you from chronic disease.
5. Analgesic properties: Known to be a proper pain reliever, you can apply it on wounds and it will instantly speed up its healing internally while relieving any pain you might be feeling. It works for all kinds of body pain.