Ginger and garlic do not just add remarkable flavor and aroma to our meals, they are also amazing health boosters you should add to your diet from time to time if you want to remain healthy. Want to know about their benefits? see below:
1. Garlic is a decent blood thinner: Are you aware that garlic is a blood thinner that helps to lower high blood pressure and blood triglycerides? Now you know.
2. Anti-inflammatory properties: Recent research has proven that Garlic is filled with 4 different sulfur compounds that help to reduce inflammation.
3. Garlic kills bacteria: Studies have also proven that Garlic is useful for getting rid of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, including MRSA.
READ ALSO: Brilliant health benefits of Sweet Potato
4. Ginger aids digestion: Are you aware that Ginger is used to help digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea? You just learned something new.
5. Ginger relieves pain: If you did not know, ginger helps to relieve muscle pain after stressful workouts. It also offers relief from pain and swelling in patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and so on.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.