Remember when we could go to the grocery store whenever we want to buy whatever we need without any caution whatsoever? Those were good times. However, nowadays, the coronavirus pandemic has made grocery shopping quite difficult. Not to worry though, we can help you cope with the tips below:
1. Reduce your number of trips: Reduce your number of trips to the grocery store because nowhere is safe outside your house these days. Make sure you buy as many essential items as you can on a trip that will last you for a long time. By so doing, your safety will be guaranteed.
2. Wear a face mask: Do not go to the grocery store without covering your face and don’t make the mistake of touching your face while you shop. Ignoring this warning is a very risky thing to do.
3. Designate only one person: According to Health.clevelandclinic, if possible, restrict grocery shopping to just one person, and make sure elderly family members never leave the house to shop for any reason. The lesser the exposure, the better.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
4. Wearing gloves is unnecessary: You do not have to wear gloves because, sadly, most of us do not wear or dispose of them properly and this defeats the purpose of wearing them in the first place. When you wear gloves, cross-contamination and self-contamination can easily happen. Using gloves is also deceiving because, while you tend to feel secure, you are not. The best solution is to wash your hands and sanitize before heading to the store.
5. Shop quickly: Be fast about it. Know the items you need before going to the store. By so doing, you already know the products you are targetting and this will reduce the number of minutes you will spend at the store.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.