Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with Africa’s largest digital accelerator! The Africa program is part of a global initiative that has scaled rapidly as the world first and largest digital online accelerator program with 140 global partners. GSE seeks 1000 innovators for the 2018 series which will be facilitated by over 50 global speakers. The initiative was founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur- Christine Souffrant Ntim. Apply via https://goo.gl/forms/jC5axTv0QX2OtBPK2.
Accepted companies will receive prizes and perks with Google, Amazon, Hubspot and Sendgrid. The details of the offers are as follows:
- FREE $3,000 Google Cloud Credits
- FREE $15,000 Amazon Webs Services Credits
- FREE 1 year Sendgrid email marketing credits ($20,000 Value)
- 90% Off Hubspot Marketing Services ($45,000 Value)
- FREE 1 year access to GSE online webinars, programs and trainings ($17,000 Value)
GSE digital accelerator programs are open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers. Each application round is rolling admission until the top 100 are selected to complete the program. From the finalist pool, 10 will be selected to pitch investors and influencers on demo day. The top 3 are announced at the conclusion of the program to receive partner prizes, media features, and potential investment.Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via email@example.com. Global Startup Ecosystem accelerator programs have been featured in Huffington Post, Inc Magazine, The Guardian and dozens of regional press networks.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Startups can apply for admission to a digital accelerator by November 13th. The program is free. No equity ask. No obligation. The 2018 accelerator dates are: Africa (November 14, 15 @6pm-9pm Ghana Time). Apply via: https://goo.gl/forms/jC5axTv0QX2OtBPK2.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Each regional program features 10 global experts, 10 workshop sessions and 100 free resources and links to propel your company. The program agenda includes the following topics:
- Ideation & Product Hacking- How to create a website and app in 30 days
- Customer Acquisition- How to get your first 10,000 users
- Marketing – How to scale with press and media hacks
- Business Development- How to build a sustainable business model
Typical agenda layouts are as follows:
- 6:00-6:30 pm Welcome Remarks
- 6:30-7:00 pm Orientation + Benefits & Perks Post Program
- 7:00-7:30 pm GSE Ideation and Product Development
- 7:30-8:00 pm GSE Customer Acquisition & Growth Hacking
- 8:00-8:30 pm GSE Funding: How to Raise $250k+ in 6 Months
- 8:30-9:00 pm GSE Marketing: Press Hacking, Social Media, Content Strategy
- 9:00-9:30 pm GSE Closing Remarks & Q/A
- 6:00-6:30 pm Review Remarks/ Sponsor Introduction/ Partner Introductions
- 6:30-6:45 pm Speaker Keynote TBA
- 6:45-7:00 pm Speaker Keynote TBA
- 7:00-7:15 pm Speaker Keynote TBA
- 7:15-7:30 pm Speaker Keynote TBA
- 7:30-8:00 pm Speaker Workshop TBA
- 8:00-8:15 pm Speaker Keynote TBA
- 8:15-8:30 pm Speaker Keynote TBA
- 8:30-9:00 pm Top 10 Demo Night (Pitch) Each have 1 Minute to Pitch/2 Minute Q/A
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
To accelerate developments within the Africa’s tech ecosystem, the Global Startup Ecosystem is to host the first annual Africa Tech Summit on December 14, 2018 in New York City where winners of the Africa Digital Accelerator will be featured. The Africa Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring Africa’s growing network of exponential tech influencers. The annual program brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address the greatest exponential technologies launching across the continent and its future role as the world’s final tech frontier. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building via exclusive workshop sessions with award winning experts. The program concludes with a high profile call to action VIP dinner with summit speakers and partners. More information via http://africatechsummit.org/.
ABOUT GSE: Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is a central hub designed to educate, inspire and prepare startup communities for the digital age.GSE primarily provides online digital accelerator programs for startup ecosystems in different geographic regions, industry verticals, and impactful topic areas. Regions of focus are: Africa, Asia,America,Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East . Frontier tech areas of focus are: Space , Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Blockchain, Drones IOT (Network + Sensors), Robotics, Synthetic Biology (Nano Tech) and Manufacturing (3d printing).
ABOUT THE FOUNDERS:
Christine Souffrant Ntim is a Haitian-American entrepreneur with over 7 years business management experience across 30+countries. She was selected for Forbes 30 Under 30, AdAge 40 Under 40, and Caribbean Change Makers 30 Under 30 in 2016. She is an award winning keynote speaker.
Einstein Ntim is a Ghanian-British investor who speaks on Ai technology and Mental Health. He was listed as Ghana’s Future Leaders 30 Under 30, #1 at Draper University, and Class Speaker at Singularity University at NASA.