Giving out too much information about your relationship is dangerous at times, even if the person you are telling is your very tight friend. Do not get me wrong, letting them know what’s up once in a while is completely fine but you must know where to draw the line. See Major things your friends should never know about your relationship:
1. Money issues: If you and your partner are having problems with settling your debt, that should be your business alone. Do not discuss it with anyone else or it might backfire in the future.
2. Nudes: This is just wrong and you are basically invading your partner’s privacy. You do not want to break his or her trust like that because it never ends well. It could even lead to blackmail.
3. Your sexual life: What you do in bed should stay behind closed doors. The intercourse involves only you and your partner right? Let it remain that way.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
4. Their dislike for your friends: If your partner does not like your friends, you should not be the one saying that to your buddies. It is a sad reality already, do not make things worse.
5. Relationship secrets: What is a secret should not be exposed. Do not abuse your partner’s trust in you. Private details between couples should not go public.