Logging into your Netflix account only to discover that the video has refused to play is extremely annoying. It is most likely a streaming issue which luckily, can be fixed.
To fix your Netflix streaming issues:
- Restart your device: Yes, restart your device. Restart your modem and router too and confirm if it fixed things.
- Uninstall and reinstall Netflix: You’ll have to login one more time and since the Netflix app can be deleted, force-close the app and launch it.
- Check your connection: Netflix recommends a minimum download speed of 0.5Mbps. Ensure this is how effective your internet speed is and reach out to your internet service provider (ISP) if it is not.
- Update the Netflix application: For Netflix to communicate with servers, users must ensure they have the most recent version of the app downloaded and installed on their Android devices.
- Update your phone: Like the Netflix app, your phone should also have the latest version of any OS it is running for Netflix to work correctly. Update it and that should rectify the problem.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel