With its latest flagship smartphone, Samsung is pleasing camera lovers. The company launched the Galaxy S20 on Tuesday, and it is the most recent addition to its flagship Galaxy S lineup. The 3 new devices, which will be available for sale on the 6th of March, have the regular look and feel as the phones before them, however, with better camera sensors, users are guaranteed better pictures. Most important new features of Samsung’s brand-new Galaxy S20:
1. The upgraded camera sensors: The Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus both come with a 64-megapixel telephoto camera, while the Galaxy S20 is getting a 108-megapixel wide-angle camera. The S20 and S20 Plus also possess 12-megapixel main and ultra-wide-angle cameras, while the Ultra model is home to a 48-megapixel telephoto camera and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens.
2. The Single Take shooting mode: Samsung’s Galaxy S20 devices come with a fresh mode named Single Take, which snaps several pictures and records clips captured in several shooting modes with one press of the shutter button. It is not a spectacular addition, but it is a comfortable tool that will save time.
3. Better zoom: The Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus possess a 3X optic zoom and a 30X digital zoom and the Ultra version is home to a 10X optic zoom and 100X digital zoom. This is a major upgrade from the Galaxy S10’s 2X optical zoom and 10X digital zoom.
4. A 120Hz screen: The displays on Samsung’s Galaxy S20 lineup can reach refresh rates of 120GHz, and this will fasten your navigation of the OS. It is a minor improvement but one we still appreciate.
5. 5G on all models: Every model of the Galaxy S20 supports 5G, an exit from Samsung’s approach in 2019 when just one of its flagship devices supported the next-generation wireless network.