Emails do not need to be exclusive. As you already know, having more people in an email group makes planning events, working together, and sharing documents very simple. Group email in Gmail helps to save time and resources while increasing productivity, plus it is a simple and effective way to create, nurture, and manage a mailing list. Let’s show you how to create a group email in Gmail.
READ ALSO: How to send a confidential message on Gmail
How can I create a group email in Gmail?
- Log into your account.
- Choose “Compose” at the top-left corner of the page.
- A little composing window will be visible in the bottom-right corner.
- Head to “To” and enter the email addresses you wish to add to your group email.
- Separate every email with a comma.
- Complete the email and tap “Send.”
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel