Social distancing is the watchword all across the globe now and it must be adhered to at home and when you step out of the house. However, what do you do when you have to use the ATM or visit the bank to withdraw cash to buy important items? Let’s break it down:
1. Go with a hand sanitizer: Amid the coronavirus outbreak, immediately you leave your house to visit a bank or the ATM, your sanitizer is your best friend. Trust me when I say you will need it.
2. Keep sanitizing: Once you touch anything anonymous, clean your hands immediately. Do not take chances.
3. Maintain your distance even in the queue: I understand, there are so many people around and you just want to hurry up and get out of there. However, do not try to speed things up to the extent of getting too close to someone who is using the machine. That could be a deadly risk. Be patient, your turn will come.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
READ ALSO: The impact of COVID-19 on eSports in Ghana
4. Avoid pleasantries: Sure, you might meet people or workers you are familiar with inside the bank or at the ATM booth. Do everything you can to avoid handshakes and hugs. There will be lots of time for that when the pandemic is completely over.
5. Avoid ATM or bank visits entirely: You can just go digital and save yourself the stress or risks. Make your payment online and do your transaction via e-commerce sites. Be safe out there.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.