Every year, the Books Editorial team at Amazon releases a yearly list of the Top 100 books of the year. The categories involved range from mystery, kids and young adults, biography e.t.c. For their latest release, see Best books of 2019, according to Amazon:
1. The Testaments by Margaret Atwood: This book focuses on the unraveling of the totalitarian Republic of Gilead.
2. The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead: The book concentrates on race and inequality.
3. Wild Game: My mother, her lover, and me by Adrienne Brodeur: This book tells the tale of a girl who becomes an accomplice to her mum’s affair with her husband’s best friend.
4. Quichotte by Salman Rushdie: The book is all about what is happening currently in the society.
5. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern: In this book, a graduate student finds out about a mysterious book that tells a story from his own childhood.