Jumia is one of the most popular online shops in Ghana. With anything you want to buy from accessories to clothes to gadgets, Jumia is the number one stop shop. Here are a few things you should know how to do on Jumia.
How to place an order
Once you have found the product you want to buy, just follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘buy now’, to add this product to your cart,
- Click on ‘cart’ in the top right corner,
- Register/Login into your account by entering your email and password,
- Enter your shipping/billing information,
- Choose your preferred payment option,
- Click on ‘Confirm order’ to proceed to the payement portal and complete your order.
Once your order is placed, Jumia will either automatically confirm it by notifying you via email, or they will call you for confirmation in case they need more details.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
How to pay on Jumia
- Cash On Delivery (easy and simple at your doorstep)
- Mobile Money Transfer
- Bank Deposit/Transfer
How to return a product on Jumia
Step 1: Log your return request
- Option 1: Go to my account – create your return and you’re done!
- Option 2: Call the customer care at 0302740630 or email@example.com to create your return.
Step 2: Pack your product
- Pack your product according to the return conditions.
- Include all tags, accessories or free gifts you received
Step 3: Return your product
- If you requested a pickup, you will be contacted to arrange a pickup time.
- If you selected a drop-off: You can drop your package at the chosen place following the given instructions (no shipping charges will apply).
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.