Not every traveler is a fan of technology, but there are tech items that you just cannot help but use. See our list of 5 travel electronics the least tech-savvy travelers will love:
1. RFID-blocking wallet or purse: With this, you can protect yourself from electronic pickpockets trying to steal personal data from chips inserted in passports, IDs, and credit cards.
2. Water-filtering bottle: With it, you will be able to hydrate at just about any water source.
3. Universal power adapter: Some of them can charge 7 items simultaneously.
4. Charging phone case: With this, you do not need to go about with cables, just place your mobile device in a charging phone case and you are good to go.
5. E-Reader: Ignore those physical books for a good E-Reader like Kindle.