Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Twitter CEO and co-founder, Jack Dorsey is in Nigeria as part of his listening and learning tour across Africa. Two days back, he announced his arrival via Twitter. During his visit, Dorsey would be hosted by some entrepreneurs in Lagos. See 5 things we’d like Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey to talk about in Nigeria:
1. Political trolls and bots: Before the Feb elections, Twitter suspended the accounts of a few social media influencers for spam violations and part of election integrity efforts in Nigeria.
2. Fake news: We would like to hear Dorsey talk about how Twitter is planning to win the war against fake news.
3. Nigeria’s role as Twitter’s biggest market in Africa: He should talk about our impact, overall market share and bottom in.
4. Nigeria’s proposed social media bill: We need his opinion on this new controversial bill in the National Assembly.
5. Coding classes: Mark Zuckerberg made this commitment to Nigerian kids when he came. Is it in Jack’s plans too?