Research has proven that stress ulcer is caused by physical stress. It could cause serious long-term illness, a trauma that occurs in the brain or body, major burns e.t.c. However, there are solutions. See 5 natural remedies of stress ulcer:
1. Aloe vera: Studies have proven that aloe vera can be a useful solution for stomach ulcers.
2. Honey: If you have normal blood sugar levels, honey can help. It assists in the soothing of your ulcer.
3. Garlic: Research has proven that garlic extracts H. pylori growth, and this growth is one of the main causes of stress ulcers.
4. Flavonoid: You will find it in several fruits and it is known to be a good home remedy for any ulcer. Try red grapes, kale, broccoli, apple e.t.c.
5. Banana: They contain specific antibacterial compounds that can hinder the growth of ulcer-causing H. pylori.