Diabetes is a condition that affects lots of people, however, a little lifestyle change can tackle it. See 5 lifestyle changes to avoid diabetes:
1. Exercise regularly: Workout is a brilliant way to burn energy, and the easiest exercise is walking. Performing physical activity daily can boost insulin secretion and sensitivity, which will prevent the progression from prediabetes to diabetes.
2. See water as your main beverage: Aerated drinks are not good for you since they come with high sugar.
3. Consume less, burn more: Belly fat aids diabetes. Stay away from sweets, fried food, and juices.
4. Move: Don’t just sit in one spot throughout the day. Stand up once in a while and walk around.
5. Stop smoking: Smokers have a higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes than non-smokers.