Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited is hiring an experienced Construction Manager to manage all on-site construction activities.
Table of Contents
- Hire and organize various contractors and suppliers and coordinate the subcontractor’s activities
- Ensure all projects are completed safely, making sure the project runs on time and within the allocated budget allowance.
- Effective site safety compliance and quality assurance
- Effective Internal & External client relationship management
- Execution of the overall construction program
- Effective site financial control and asset management
- Recruitment, selection, and management of site personnel
- Site mobilization and demobilization
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Mechanical Tertiary/Trade qualification
- Minimum 10 years experience in SMEIPP Mining/ Construction/Engineering environment
- Fluent in French
- Previously worked in Africa
- Expert knowledge of construction products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in Wayoe Engineering and Constriction Limited’s Job Vacancy, you can apply for this position by emailing your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Open
Wayoe Engineering and Constriction Limited (WEC) is one of the largest privately-owned Ghanaian engineering and construction companies operating since the year 2000 with world-class capabilities and expertise spanning across the complete client value chain in the disciplines of Structural Steelwork, Mechanical Equipment, Electrical & Instrumentation, Piping & Plate- works project work.
WEC has built a solid track record for successful project delivery across various medium and large-scale engineering and construction projects spanning the sectors of Oil and Gas, Mining, Petrochemical, Power, Industrial & Infrastructure projects across Africa. As an example of our outstanding performance in the Oil and Gas, WEC has been awarded a 5-year contract with MODEC/Tullow to provide Onshore Fabrication Services for Offshore Operations for both the Jubilee TEN fields.
WEC is an ISO accredited company. We operate an integrated management system (IMS) that indicates our adherence to the highest industry standards with the latest revisions of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 certifications audited and accredited by Bureau Veritas – UK Branch, a world leader in ISO certification. WEC’s principal offices are located in Takoradi, Ghana (Head Office), with ultra-modern fabrication facilities and the Capital Projects Office in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The capital Projects Office gives WEC a reach to execute mining and infrastructure project-related works all over Africa. WEC has accumulated experience in project delivery across sectors of operation for over 20 years and has become a household name in the engineering and construction industry across Africa. WEC has expanded its reach with registered offices in Sierra Leone, Guinea, Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, DRC, Botswana, Liberia, and Burkina Faso.