You have been posting ads on OLX over a period of time. However, you don’t seem to be hitting the market. This can be very fraustrating but don’t worry. There’s a way out.
Follow these tips to create a great ad on OLX
- Register for an OLX account: By signing up you minimize the hassle of adding your details to each ad because we’ll automatically add them. Register here
- A great title will sell your item: Type the name, make and brand of the item.(Like 21 Inch LG LED TV, Clean Toyota Corolla, New Samsung 6 Edge, HP Compaq Presario Laptop) Avoid characters (like *, ±, $ # ^), and Using ALL CAPS.
- Great and clear photos make a good Ad: Attach clear photos of the item you’re selling if possible the actual photos. Add at least 4 photos from different angles so that buyers can easily see your item. Uploading your own photos does add credibility.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Plan Your Ad: Give some good thought to the description; add the condition of the item, (like Brand New or Used for 6 months, ) Add the Specs ( like Toyota Corolla manual 2000cc, petrol, Hp Compaq Core i3, Intel 2.30GHz, 2GB RAM, 320GB, Nokia Asha, 2gb Internal, 3Mps camera, comes with charger used for one year, has a cracked screen, unlocked phone, High copy refurbished iPhone 5s )Descriptive and Captivating words attract more potential buyers and even seal the deal.
- The price must be right: Don’t overprice when you’re selling an item. Compare with similar items posted on OLX and decide on a price that’s fair, Consider the condition, how long you have had the item and what you paid for it originally.Now you have a great ad <Start Selling> by clicking Continue
IMPORTANT: Posting duplicates or similar items more than once lowers your chances of selling and may lead to your account being automatically banned.
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.