Since the easier accessibility of the internet, social media platforms have become a heaven of content. With creators from different countries, the availability of new content every day has increased exponentially. This has made watching videos on different platforms very easy. One of the most widely used platforms, Facebook had more than 985 million downloads in 2020.
In this situation, we, as users, have found some of the best content on Facebook. However, things go south when we don’t get our hands on the content we found a few days back. Well, the only way out is to find the video. Therefore we must answer the question, ‘How to see videos you watched on Facebook?’
Well, this article is the perfect spot to answer your question. Different steps have been mentioned below to help you solve the issue.
How to check your recent watch on Facebook on the Desktop?
While Facebook did a marvellous job providing a video button on the desktop version, they forgot to put the recently watched tab. Finding out the videos you have watched earlier is still the same hectic process as the one we used in 2021. Therefore, as Facebook users, we are bound to use the process available in 2021.
- Visit Facebook.com on your desktop device and log in to your ID.
- Open your Facebook profile page using the Name button available on the top right corner of your screen.
- Look out for the 3 horizontal dot button and select Activity Log.
- A new page will open with several options on the left side of the screen. Under Activity Types, you must select Logged Actions and Other Activity.
- A drop-down menu will open, where you have to select Videos you’ve watched.
This will open up all the video logs you have been searching for. One can even clear the video history using the Clear Video Watch History option available on the right corner of the screen.
How to check your Recent Watched on Facebook Mobile Version?
While most of the procedure remains the same, some complications make the process a little tedious. Facebook’s mobile version has been updating with time, and therefore, some of the minor settings might change, but the rest of the procedure will remain the same as mentioned below.
- Open the Facebook mobile app and log in to your ID.
- Open your profile page and click on the 3 horizontal dot
- Click on Activity Log>>Logged Actions and other activity>>Videos you’ve watched. Under this section, one can even lookout for the videos that they have searched for using the option Videos you’ve searched for.
The process is simple, but the steps can be lengthy to memorize. Comment down below any other help that you are looking for. Our team will catch up with the same as soon as possible.
Blogger/SEO at Geek’s Framework. Loves internet marketing, travel, and cars.