One of the amazing features that you get with the Camon 15 Premier (HiOS 6) is Wi-Fi Share. It lets you share Wi-Fi with other users even once you are connected to Wi-Fi yourself. Before now, the only way to share Wi-Fi is when your source of internet is mobile data. However, with this fresh feature, Wi-Fi can be shared even if your phone is connected to the internet by another Wi-Fi device. See how to go about it:
- Head to settings.
- Choose Network and Internet.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the network you are connected to.
- Tap “share” (A barcode will be seen.)
- Just take the other device, adhere to the first to third instruction, and tap the bar code scanner icon close to “Add network.”
- Scan the Wi-Fi barcode on the first phone and you should be connected instantly.
Be aware that the host device and the device you will be pairing with must be running on Android 10.
That is that.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.
To report a typo, email editor at email@example.com.