Zoom is fast becoming one of the best video conferencing apps for professionals, if not the best. Zoom is reliable, its videos are quality, and there are lots of available features to conduct virtual meetings seamlessly. An important feature to be familiar with is Whiteboard, and we expound on how to use it below:
READ ALSO: Video conferencing alternatives to Zoom
How can I use Whiteboard in Zoom Meetings?
- Launch and get yourself signed into Zoom Meetings.
- Tap “New Meeting.”
- Invite participants to join your meeting.
- When set to use Zoom Whiteboard, tap “Share Screen.”
- Choose “Whiteboard” and tap “Share.”
- A new white screen will then be visible.
That is that.