Are you missing the cinema movie nights with your buddies and family? Well, not to worry, a free extension for the Google Chrome browser named Netflix Party has been unveiled to let you start, stop and pause a Netflix movie or TV series for you to watch at the same time as a group of friends and family, remotely. To use, see How to use Netflix party:
How to use Netflix party:
- According to CNET, head to netflixparty.com in your Google Chrome browser.
- Tap “Get Netflix Party for free.”
- You will then be redirected to the Google Chrome web store page to download the extension. Tap “Add to Chrome.”
- A pop-up box will be visible. Choose “Add Extension.” A grey NP icon will now be visible in your browser toolbar.
READ ALSO: Best movies people are watching and talking about on Netflix right now
How to Start watching Netflix movies with friends:
- Open a fresh tab in your Google Chrome browser and get yourself logged in to Netflix.
- Search for a TV show or film you would want to watch and tap on it.
- The NP (Netflix Party) icon will change from grey to red. Tap the icon and choose “Start the party.” You will automatically become the host, therefore you can either choose the option to solely control the pausing and playing the film or allow everyone else to take control
- Copy the URL from the pop-up box and send it to whoever you wish to invite to the group.
- The chatroom will be seen on the right side of the display. Right there, seeing when anyone joins the party will be possible.
- You can now enjoy your movie.
That is that.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.
To report a typo, email editor at email@example.com.