If you are fed up with the good, old static wallpaper on your Windows 10 desktop, then this tutorial on using a GIF instead will interest you. We break it down below:
To use GIF image as a wallpaper, all you need is the BioniX Video Wallpaper Animator software. See the steps:
- Before anything else, download the software and install on your PC For more stories of this nature, visit here.
- After that, before you launch it, ensure you have downloaded or created top quality GIF images.
- As soon as that is done, launch the software and tap “Tools.”
- You will now need to find the folder where your GIF images are saved.
- Choose the one you wish to apply by making adjustments to settings like Speed Animation, Magnification, and so on.
- To see how the effect will appear, “View demo images” can help.
- When that is done, minimize both the Wallpaper animator window and the main app to the notification area in your taskbar.
READ ALSO: How to get the free Windows 10 upgrade in 2020
Be aware that if you wish to use GIF backgrounds, the BioniX program must be running. Therefore, set the app to start with Windows automatically.
That is that.
For stories of this sort and more, do well to log on to www.jbklutse.com or visit us on Facebook.
To report a typo, email the editor at email@example.com.