Just like all other health conditions, hair loss does not happen overnight. This is why it is possible to reduce or prevent the chances of going bald. Let’s help you with natural ways to treat hair loss:
1. Onion: Research has proven that the sulfur it comes with is a very important component when it comes to aiding hair growth and preventing hair loss. Just eat 1 or 2 raw onions on a daily basis to help with this condition.
2. Coconut milk: If you are not aware, this is a reliable remedy to regrow hair on a bald head. To make this happen, just combine a mixture of 1/4 cup of coconut milk, two tablespoons of yogurt and one tablespoon of honey, and you will notice a positive result. Do not forget to open up the hair follicles by washing the hair with warm water before applying the paste on the scalp.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
3. Garlic: According to PulseNG, to use garlic for hair loss treatment, simply crush a few cloves of garlic and add coconut oil to it. Boil the mixture for some minutes and allow it to cool down for some time before applying it to your scalp. After thirty minutes, wash off with warm water.
READ ALSO: Side effects of dyeing your hair
4. Egg: Research has shown that egg is home to various ingredients that help to prevent or control hair loss. It is filled with sulphur, ahs phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc, and protein, and these ingredients help to aid hair growth.
5. Nourish hair with protein: If you are not aware, your hair is made of a vital protein named keratin, meaning it needs the right amount of protein for hair growth and to strengthen hair follicles.