As you already know, Amazon keeps simplifying its shipping process. Lots of products are now available for 2-day or even next-day shipping, and this has made things easier for customers. However, one issue users still battle with is monitoring an Amazon order; but we can break it down below:
How to track an Amazon order on your PC?
- Get yourself logged into your Amazon account on your Mac or Personal Computer.
- Tap “Returns & Orders” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Swipe to the order you would want to track, then tap the “Track package.” button.
The progress and delivery ETA for your order will be visible on the next page.
READ ALSO: Jeff Bezos is back managing Amazon during coronavirus pandemic
How to track an Amazon order on your smartphone?
- Open the Amazon application on your Android or iOS device.
- Click the three parallel lines at the top left corner of the application, then click “Your Orders.”
- Your items scheduled for delivery will be seen at the top of the screen, click “View, change, or track order” close to an item for a detailed account of its status and ETA.