In today’s era, where everyone is using smartphones, betting on different sports games also needs to come online for the ease of customers. A few years back there were only a few betting applications that were trustworthy, efficient and safe to bet. But, as per the upgradation of technology, the number of betting applications has also increased. Depending on which corner of the world you’re living in, the sports betting apps would also differ for the access. You will be able to download only those applications that are operational in your area.
Here, we have collected some data and gathered which are the top betting app in sports:
- BetMGM: From the Super Bowl futures, NBA props and odds on every event, BetMGM has gained a lot of popularity. To the regular customers, it offers bonuses that are among the top-tier. For the NFL, it proves to be one of the best sports betting sites. It has an overall rating of 4.8 with more than 60K reviews on the Google Playstore and Apple Store.
- DraftKings: With its operations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, Lowa, Colorado, New Hampshire it is one of the leading apps for Daily Fantasy sports (DFS) games. Having an app rating of 4.8, it is the first legal online betting sports app outside Nevada. With a minimum deposit of $5 you can start playing. Having top-notch security it offers a quick cash withdrawal facility.
- FanDuel: You can easily bet on any game through FanDuel. With the user-interactive interface, quick cash withdrawal, ease to use and efficiency, this is one of the most loved betting apps according to the industry experts. For the new customers, it offers a risk-free betting of upto $1000 in the initial deposit. Having a rating of 4.8 with more than 306 K reviews, this app has joined hands with European powerhouse Paddy Power Betfair to become the largest online sportsbook. This app supports betting on major global soccer leagues like EPL, La Liga, Tennis, Cricket and Darts apart from NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL odds and super bowl futures.
- PointsBet: This application offers a number of betting options right from live betting, parlays and future bets. It offers unique features to the users like risk-management team, in-house trading, high-reward prop, points-betting that are amazing to use. For the new customers, it provides a number of promotions and bonuses. PointBet has emerged as one of the top sportsbooks in Australia. Now it can be downloaded in Virginia and Tennessee too. Having a good rating of 4.7, through this app you can do risk-free betting of upto $2000 at the initial deposit time.
- Caesars: With a good television advertising popularity, Caesars had merged with US and UK betting giant William Hill. In Nevada sports betting, Willian Hill has been one of the industry leaders for many years. With its ease to use, it also offers 10 legs on one bet slip for NFL games. For the new customers, it offers $5000 risk-free betting. The app is operational only in Colorado, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana, Lowa and Illinois. With an overall rating of 4.6, this app is available for both Android and iOS users.
Keeping in mind, the customer’s choice we have shared a few things that the user must look for the betting app, before putting money into it:
- Wide Selection of Games: Not only NFL, NBA, but the sports betting app should also allow betting on other leagues like golf, tennis, rugby and La Liga soccer. Adjacently, the betting options on player props and future should also be available.
- Banking Options: The app should support multiple payment options like that of netbanking, IMPS, UPI transfer, credit and debit card, PayPal, GooglePay etc. Apart from it, there should be an ease with efficiency to add and withdraw the funds.
- Security: Always bet with the regular operators of your state. Avoid the offshore one, as they are more likely to be hacked by the hackers, cybercriminals. They are also not legalized to do the betting operations. Therefore, there is a huge risk of losing all the money.
- Storage Space: Please check how much MB the app needs the storage space to get downloaded. Often, you might need multiple sports betting apps. Therefore, it is recommended to check the storage space in your smartphone before downloading the application.
- Betting Odds: Some of the best sportsbooks online offer better betting odds than the others. In the gambling, if we are having multiple mobile betting options, then the chances of winning are more than the losses.
- Ease of Use: Many sports betting apps are designed in such a way that it becomes too difficult to navigate and explore the app. Therefore, the app should be highly interactive, responsive and everything should be easily accessible.