These are not lessons I read from a book. It’s wisdom I have acquired through blood and tears. Those I applied brought me joy. Those I broke, broke my heart. And those who broke them against me, I’m still trying to forgive. Lol. Just kidding.
1. Often we fall in love with haste. But it takes patience to stay in love. Men especially must learn that it takes infinite patience to love a woman.
2. As soon as a partner begins to introduce threats, conditions, ultimatums in a relationship, it is the beginning of the end. Love is unconditional.
3. Pride is the greatest obstacle to love. Pride is what causes unforgiveness. It stops you from admitting you are wrong. It never says im sorry.
4. No matter what else you do, if you are always complaining or criticizing your partner, they never feel truly loved. It tells them you think they are not good enough.
5. Nothing makes a man feel loved more than respect. Nothing makes him feel threatened than disrespect. People say men don’t like strong women. No. Men don’t like disrespectful women. You can be strong without being disrespectful.
6. Selfish people cannot love. If you are constantly demanding for things without giving back, it kills love. The other person feels used not loved.
7. Lying weakens relationships. Lies, no matter how small, creates doubts in the heart of your partner. They begin to second-guess everything you tell them and sometimes the relationship never recovers.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Credit: Jeremiah Buabeng