HMD Global is doing well to bring Nokia into the mainstream smartphone market, and with some of the devices it’s released so far, I would say one only needs to remember the legend of Nokia from yesteryears to want to have their own experience in the modern smartphone age.
One of the new devices it’s got people eagerly anticipating is the Nokia X6. Already available on the Chinese market, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes available in a shop close to you.
The phone at a glance:
- The Nokia X6 features a big screen as well as a taller display – enabling you to enjoy more content as you are moving around, with less scrolling.
- Its powerful Snapdragon 636 chipset means that you get to do a lot of things much faster.
- The Nokia X6 comes in three models: the 4GB RAM model with 32/64GB storage space and the higher end 6GB RAM with 64GB storage space model.
- It comes with a dual-camera setup and is able to capture images with bokeh effects. Awesome!!!
- The battery capacity is 3060mAh, and it supports Quick Charge 3.0.
With the major details listed above, let’s get down to the phone in detail.
Sporting a glass and aluminum design, the Nokia X6 has a 5.8-inch IPS LCD screen with a full HD+ resolution of 2280 x 1080, 435ppi, 19:9 aspect ratio, a notch, and with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected display. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and for top performance, it uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset.
As stated above, the Nokia X6 is available in the 4GB or 6GB of RAM configurations, along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage.
The phone supports dual SIM cards (and it is compatible with 4G LTE networks), and microSD card to support up to 256GB of storage expansion. The Nokia X6 features a 3060mAh battery and is compatible with Quick Charge 3.0 technology to enable rapid battery charging. The phone also comes with a 16 + 5MP dual-camera setup at its rear side, with the 16MP sensor having a f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixels, phase-detection autofocus, EIS, and 1080p video recording support.
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.