Are you battling stress ulcer? Let’s show you the signs you will notice and how to get rid of it:
1. Heartburn: Heartburns hint at stomach ulcers. Sure, a burning sensation can be triggered in the chest after consuming spicy foods, but once it refuses to stop, reach out to your doctor immediately.
2. Stomach pain: According to PulseNG, consistent stomach pain is also an early sign of stomach ulcer and it has to be treated as soon as possible.
3. Indigestion: This is an early signal as well. If after consuming food, you feel a persistent feeling of discomfort or indigestion, see your doctor asap.
READ ALSO: Apple sued by New York doctor over Watch’s heart technology
1. Aloe vera: Research recently proved that aloe vera decreased the amount of stomach acid produced in rats suffering from ulcers. Various studies have also shown that it is also very effective against stomach ulcers.
2. Garlic: Research has shown that garlic extract inhibits H. pylori growth, a primary cause of an ulcer.
3. Banana: For treating ulcer, both ripe and unripe banana are very useful. The fruit also possesses specific antibacterial compounds to prevent the growth of ulcer-causing H. pylori. If you prefer the ripe banana route, just eat three on a daily basis.
For the unripe banana option, simply peel 2 or 3 bananas and cut them into thin slices. After that, dry the sliced banana in the sun and grind into a fine powder. Mix 2 tablespoons of this powder and 1 tablespoon of honey and consume thrice on a daily basis for 6 days.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.