The coronavirus pandemic has affected everyone, including students. However, not to worry, here are the ways you can cope:
1. Practice information hygiene: We must all concentrate on information hygiene in the sense that we can curb dangerous falsehoods online by taking proper steps to decrease the spread of the virus. Be aware that your decisions about which pieces of information to “like” and “share” can have a shocking impact on others.
2. Beware of trolls, extremists, and hackers: Trolls are waiting for preys, extremists are promoting hate and hackers are trying to take advantage of public fear and uncertainty. Beware.
3. Read: Because you are at home now does not mean you should stop reading. In fact, you now have more time to spend with your books. Use it wisely.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
4. Improve yourself: There are several ways to do that. Go online, learn something new and the period you will spend at home will not be a waste when all this is over.
5. Spend time with family: As you already know, school took a lot of your time before the pandemic stunned the world, so this might be a good time to connect with your loved ones. We can all agree that the coronavirus outbreak has actually helped lots of families to be closer.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.