Once in a while, your PlayStation 4 might encounter random issues such as starting in safe mode. There are several reasons for it, but it is mostly down to a loose cord or a console that needs updating. To help you fix this problem, here’s how to stop your PlayStation 4 from starting up in safe mode:
How to stop your PlayStation 4 from starting up in safe mode
- Turn off your PS4.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear two beeps; the first beep is heard when you press the power button, and the second after seven seconds.
- Connect your DualShock 4 controller with the USB cable.
- Press the PS button on the centre of the controller.
- Connect your controller to your PS’s USB port.
- Choose the first menu option named “Restart PS4.”
- Hold on for the PlayStation 4 to reboot.
If your PS boots back into Safe Mode after you adhere to these instructions, take it to a repairer immediately.
For stories of this sort and more, do well to log on to www.jbklutse.com or visit us on Facebook. To report a typo, email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.