Learning to use your Instagram account in a correct way can help you come across as a specialist and someone with authority. There are so many ways to utilize special Instagram features to support your business and gain new followers. You can always think of buying automatic Instagram likes to make a statement, but you have to be careful with such tactics and ensure that you let the most professional company do it for you. Even if you are interested in using such services, you should still take advantage of many Instagram secrets and use them to stand out. Here are a few good suggestions:
Hiding Hashtags in Caption
Hashtags are one effective feature of Instagram marketing and if used appropriately they can boost your Instagram ranking to a greater extent.
While using a greater number of relevant hashtags on your post increases its chances to reach maximum users, on one hand, it can also divert the attention of viewers from the actual caption on the other hand.
To resolve this issue you can use one of these two tactics:
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Use Later app while writing the caption of your post and add a certain number of empty lines before adding your hashtags. This will let your hashtags appear apart from your main caption and won`t distract the users.
- Secondly, write a caption for your post on Instagram and add several relevant emoji or characters each in a separate line after the caption and then add hashtags. This way hashtags will be hidden in the caption while serving their purpose efficiently.
Using Hashtags in Instagram Stories
Instagram also supports hashtags in your Instagram stories but limit it up to 10 hashtags per story in contrast to 30 hashtags per post.
You can add hashtags relevant to your story or add location hashtags or even trending hashtags to boost the likelihood of your post to appear in the explorer tab of the users.
The more relevant are your story`s hashtags, the more is its chance to appear in the newsfeed of the targeted audience.
If you don`t want your hashtags to be noticed in your story, you can hide them by minimizing their text size. Text size can be changed by pinching or expanding it with your fingers on the screen. You can also hide these small hashtags under Gifs or images.
Reposting in Instagram Stories
You can share photos from other Instagram profiles in your Instagram stories the same way you do it in your Instagram posts. Reposting content in stories is more beneficial then sharing it in your posts as stories will appear only for next 24 hours and disappear and won`t remain there for long.
You can repost in Instagram stories in these two ways:
- In the first place, you can report directly from the Instagram. Simply tap the post you want to share and select ‘Add to Your Story’ option. Add relevant content or images in the actual post and then upload it with due credits by taping on ‘Your Story’ option.
- In the second place, take help from Later`s Search and Repost Feature. This feature has made reposting a lot easier. Search the relevant posts, select the one you like to share, and repost. Later will take care of credits and all.
Zooming in Instagram stories
Zooming in and out videos in the Instagram story is quite tricky. You can master the art though with some practice and by using correct tactics.
Follow these steps if you are trying to zoom your video while recording:
- First, select the ‘Normal’ mode in Instagram stories
- Next, start recording your video withholding the record button.
- Now zoom in and out by sliding your finger up and down on the screen along with holding the record button from the other hand.
- Don’t let go of the hold of record button during the video or you will end your video then and there.
So, keep all these points in mind and use them sensibly to ensure that your Instagram account looks different and becomes more productive for you and your business at the same time.
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.