It is simple. Just:
- Access your Gmail account in a web browser on your PC.
- According to Business Insider, locate and point your cursor over the message you wish to Snooze.
- On the right of the subject line, a clock will be visible alongside various symbols. Tap it.
- Lots of predetermined times plus an option to select a custom Snooze will be visible. Choose when you wish for the email to be seen in your inbox again.
How to search through Snoozed emails in Gmail on a web browser?
READ ALSO: Adding labels in Gmail on a smartphone: 5 tips every user should know!
- Access your Gmail account.
- Move your cursor over to the left sidebar in your Gmail inbox and tap on the clock icon and folder titled “Snoozed.”
- If you have Snoozed too many emails and wish to quickly and seamlessly find one, tap the search bar way up in your inbox, and enter a keyword.
That is that.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.
To report a typo, email editor at email@example.com.