We all want a flawless skin but acne breakouts won’t let us shine. It gets really frustrating when it keeps reoccurring and you have no idea why. Well, if you did not know, your daily hygiene and routine affect acne breakouts so you need to make adjustments for the best results. Here’s why your skin continues to experience acne breakout:
1. Excess oil and sugar consumption: What you consume affects your skin heavily. If you keep experiencing acne breakouts around your neck, jawline or chin, it could be because you consume too much oil or sugar. All skin reacts to excess oil and sugar in the body with acne.
2. Dirty pillowcase: As you sleep at night, all the oil on your face gets released on your pillowcase. If you fail to wash it and your face comes in contact with the oil, again and again, it results in acne breakouts. Always try to change your pillowcase at least once a week.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
3. Stress: The more stress you go through, the more every part of your body will react. As per recent research, stress is one of the most rampant causes of skin defects. Stress aids the production of excess cortisol by the body and other hormones, and these hormones cause the overproduction of sebum in the skin which results in acne.
4. Change of skincare products: When you change your skincare product, your skin does not adjust immediately. This is the case with those who have super sensitive skin. As the skin tries to flow with the new product, acne breakouts are to be expected. However, if it keeps reacting negatively for over 2 weeks, stop using the product.
5. Dehydration of the skin: The weather aids the dehydration of the skin and a shortage of water intake will decrease your body’s ability to self regulate. And when dehydration occurs, it can result in an accumulation of dead skin cells that can plug up a pore and cause acne.
Click here if you are looking for Back Acne Scars treatment.