A migraine is an intense headache that mostly comes with nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light. It can last from 4 hours to three days, and even longer. has proven that women experience it 3 times more than men. See Signs that you are having a migraine headache:
1. Aura: Some humans with a migraine experience aura. The most rampant auras are visual, like flickering lights, spots, or lines.
2. Depression: Mood swings is a possible sign of migraines. Some victims even get depressed.
3. Lack of restful sleep: Waking up super tired or struggling to sleep are common migraine headache symptoms.
4. Blocked nose or watery eyes: Some people with migraines suffer sinus problems like a blocked nose, clear nasal drainage, droopy eyelids, or tearing.
5. Nausea or vomiting: A lot of people who suffer migraines experience nausea and 29% of them and themselves vomiting.