As you already know, WhatsApp never fails to add fresh and useful features to its Android and iPhone chat applications, and the fingerprint lock on WhatsApp Messenger is one of its recent ones. Once activated, it will be impossible to unlock the app through a fingerprint saved on the device. See how to set it up:
- According to Gadgets.ndtv, before you continue, ensure the WhatsApp version 2.19.221 or above has been installed.
- Launch WhatsApp > and click 3 dots icon on the top-right and head to Settings.
- Head to Account > Privacy > Fingerprint Lock.
- On the next screen, activate “Unlock with Fingerprint.”
- On top of that, you can also set the duration after which it will be possible to use your fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp. Set it to “Immediately”, “After a minute” or “After 30 minutes.”
- Also, decide if you wish to show the message content and sender in the notifications or not.
READ ALSO: WhatsApp clones becoming more popular among African youths
That is that.
For more stories of this nature, visit www.jbklutse.com.
To report a typo, email editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.