If you have ever failed to remember to wish a friend a happy birthday or you just fancy messaging during working hours rather than chatting at midnight, scheduling messages can be the solution you need. See how to go about it below:
- Download the Shortcuts application from AppStore onto your iOS device to launch it.
- Choose the “Automation” way down on the screen.
- Click the + icon in the top-right corner and tap “Create Personal Automation.”
- On the next screen, click “Time of Day” to schedule when you wish to run your automation. Choose the dates and times when you want to schedule WhatsApp messages and then click “Next.”
- Click “Add Action” and then enter “Text”. When that is done, click the + icon below the text field and in the search bar to look for WhatsApp.
- When that is done, type in the message in the text field. The message is anything you wish to schedule.
- When you are done typing in your message, click the “+” icon below the text field and in the search bar to search for WhatsApp.
- From the list of actions that will be visible, choose “Send Message through WhatsApp”. Select the recipient and tap “Next.”
- Lastly, on the next screen, click “Done.”
That is that.