If you have ever failed to remember to wish a friend a happy birthday or you just fancy messaging during working hours rather than chatting at midnight, scheduling messages can be the solution you need. See how to go about it below:
- Download SKEDit from Play Store, install and launch the application.
- After launching it for the first time, you will need to register.
- As soon as you have signed in, click WhatsApp on the main menu.
- On the next screen, permissions must be granted. Click Enable Accessibility > SKEDit > toggle on Use service > Allow. After that, head back to the app.
- You will need to fill in the details. Make sure a recipient is added and type in your message. Then set the schedule date and time before deciding if you want to repeat the scheduled message or not.
- Below, the “Ask me before sending” toggle will be seen. Toggle it on, click the tick icon, and your message will immediately be scheduled. As soon as the day and time of your scheduled message arrive, you’ll be notified on your device to complete the action. Click “Send,” and your scheduled message will be sent in real-time.
READ ALSO: Here’s how to share location on WhatsApp with your Android phone
That is that.
For stories of this sort and more, do well to log on to www.jbklutse.com or visit us on Facebook. To report a typo, email the editor at email@example.com.