Sales representatives at pharmaceutical companies invite job applications
Pharmaceutical company urgently seeks to fill the following positions:
Duty posts: Accra West, Greater Kumasi
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Must be a Sales or Marketing professional with a minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or a related industry.
- Able to work with little supervision and able to aggressively pursue sales targets.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send Application Letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: by 7th January 2022